If you don’t want to own any android device but still want to play your favorite game or use any app, you can install an android emulator and play any app or game in that on your PC just like you can play on any android device.
Thanks to the Android emulators running android apps on the computer is quite easy now. Of all the available android emulators YouWave and BlueStacks are very famous, so let’s discuss how to install google play services in the YouWave android emulator.
YouWave is indeed the best software that can be installed in almost any windows device with limited resources as well. On the other hand, Bluestacks is only compatible with the recent devices with much-changed hardware making it unavailable to the older devices. YouWave is a paid software, but you can use the trial version for 10 days.
Bluestacks has inbuilt play store allowing you to download and use apps immediately after. But unlike Bluestacks YouWave doesn’t come with Play Store. So this article will tell you how to download and install google play services easily on YouWave.
You can use apps without using google play store services by installing them directly but using google play store services is more convenient.
Steps to Install google play services in YouWave:
- Download the google play store APK from the internet.
- Open Youwave.
- Click on file > path to the apps option, it will open a folder pop up.
- Guide to the folder pop up to the downloaded APK file.
- Select the google play store APK and press enter or double click.
This will install google play store services app in YouWave.
Installing Apps on YouWave without Play Store:
- Open YouWave to get into your virtual android device on your computer.
- Open the browser of your computer and download the latest version of APK of the particular app you desire.
- Open YouWave.
- In that click on the double arrow button. The options will be visible now. Settings of YouWave.
- In that click on “File” and then click on “Path to apps”.
- Select the folder where you downloaded the APK files.
- Just double click or press enter after selecting the app you want to install.
- The screen will start loading and after the loading completes your installation also completes.
To put in simple words you don’t need to have a google ID to login in google play store and manually allow the permissions and all that hassle to install an app. You just need to have the APK file of the particular app you want to use.