There are times when you’re sitting at the computer trying to drum up for the next idea for your weekly newsletter campaign. That’s about the time when it would be really great to have a couple of colleagues to use as a sounding board to bounce ideas off.
This post, which curates some of the best and more inspired conversations on email marketing.
By following these 20 email quotes you will not only help your self in writing a more attractive and productive email But also be able to benefit from the email conversion rate not only that you can also build a potential strong brand as well
20 Awesome Quotes about Email Marketing
- “Average conversion rates are meaningless. Switzerland on average is flat.” – Chris Goward.
- “Nothing begets creativity like constraints.” – Christopher Mims.
- “On average, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline copy, but only 2 out 10 will read the rest.” – Brian Clark.
- “To get the right message to the right person at the right time you first need to get the right data to the right database at the right time.” – John Caldwell.
- “The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing.” – Seth Godin.
- “Open, click and unsubscribe rates are pretty poor measures for email engagement.” – Jordie van Rijn.
- “Start an editorial calendar that everyone involved in your blog (writers, editors, marketing team, etc.) can access.” – Kristi Hines.
- “Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale.” – David Newman.
- “Make the prospect a more informed buyer with content.” – Robert Simon (Four Seasons Hotels).
- “The best marketing strategies doesn’t feel like marketing.” – Tom Fishburne.
- “Make the customer the hero of your story … and … good content isn’t about good storytelling. It’s about telling a true story well.– Ann Handley.
- “Having a lot to say is never a good enough reason to actually say it.” – Lee Clowes beard.
- “Your top of the funnel content must be intellectually divorced from your product but emotionally wed to it.” – Joe Chernov.
- “How to write a good email: 1. Write your email 2. Delete most of it 3. Send.” – Dan Munz.
- “Focus on growing your list all of the time as newer subscribers are more engaged adding to healthier open rates and ROI.” – Karl Murray.
- “Bait without a hook is just food.” – John Hayes on email CTAs
- “Focus on growing your list all of the time as newer subscribers are more engaged adding to healthier open rates and ROI”-.Karl Murray.
- “Quality over quantity – Emails may best cost-efficient but it’s no excuse to not produce quality content to give to a targeted audience”.-Benjamin Murray
- “Perhaps not surprisingly, cash is still the #1 driver for consumers to share their information”-.Jordie van Rijn.
- “A small list that wants exactly what you’re offering is better than a bigger list that isn’t committed”.-Ramsay Leimenstoll.