Thank you for the interest in contributing to our blog!
Successful guest contributions are comprehensive, data-driven and engaging posts that teach our readers something new about the world of information technology in business.
Note: Your written content should be written according to Google search console guideline. Content should be informative and catchy with proper ways such as Heading and sub heading that help to user in understanding the article and makes it neat and attractive.
We accept articles in the following broad areas:
- E-commerce, Magento
- IT Service Management and Service Now
- Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Big Data
- Information Security
- CRM (general, Dynamics 365, Salesforce)
- SharePoint and Office 365
- Web Portals
- Internet of Things
- Software development
- Mobile App development
- IT Consulting, IT strategy, digital transformation
- Image Analysis
- SEO, Digital Marketing, SEO tools, software’s, case studies, and technology.
- Blogging tips, blogging tools, blog marketing, and link building.
- Making money online tips and ideas, and Running an online business.
- WordPress plugins, and WordPress themes (and how-to’s on using these).
- Website promotion, website ranking, website designing and development
- Social media marketing, online marketing, affiliate marketing
- SMO, PPC, Mobile Phone, App Development, Android apps, iPhone apps
- Health & Beauty
- The article should be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Submission should be more than 600 – 1000 words in length.
- Submission should contain hyperlinks to the sources of data or statistics cited.
- No more than Two links to your company’s website in the post.
- The websites you refer to must be credible and relevant to the topic of the article.
- The submission should include a small description tag: 1-2 sentences up to 255 characters that summarize the article.
- We prefer posts relevant to our niche.
- If images are sourced, mention that source.
- No affiliate links.
Send the post image to email@example.com
We will not keep your article in pending for a long time, and take one business day to post it if it matches to our blog guideline.
Here, we help you to generate referral traffic to your website by allowing you to backlink your pages.
Further, we share guest posts across our network on social media that will eventually boost traffic to your website. It will also bring new users for your products.