Your Best Google AdSense Alternative
What Is RevenueHits?
RevenueHits is owned and operated by MyAdWise Ltd – a privately-held start-up company founded in 2008. With more than 2 billion impressions per day worldwide RevenueHits is growing really strong and becoming one of the biggest contenders to AdSense.
RevenueHit s is a CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) based advertising network which shows ads depending on your blog traffic rather than your advertiser’s needs. Hence it’s easy to generate more income from your traffic when compared to AdSense.
This is featured on Geo Targeted ad network, therefore it automatically adjusts ads according to your website traffic. For instance, it won’t show Indian related ads or banners to visitors coming from the US!
So are you interested in knowing more about it? Let’s dive into the RevenueHits review without further ado.
If you are looking for proven ways and better alternatives to Google AdSense, you should definitely try RevenueHits. In this detailed review of RevenueHits, let’s first talk about the benefits of it over AdSense.
Benefits Of RevenueHits Over AdSense
Here are major reasons why RevenueHits is better than AdSense.
- Receiving AdSense approval is for all time hard whereas your account on RevenueHits gets approved immediately.
- You can withdraw your money once the limit reaches $50 in RevenueHits where you can’t withdraw your money unless you have a minimum of $100 in your AdSense account.
- You can get all your money from RevenueHits via PayPal which is not available in AdSense.
- There is a lot of ad and banner ads variations to choose from RevenueHits such as pop ups, Pop Under, Banners, Sliders etc. So the chances of making money from your website traffic are relatively high when compared to AdSense.
How To Increase Your Monthly Income Using RevenueHits?
Here’s how to get started with RevenueHits ad network.
Step 1: for sign up you have to Go to RevenueHits and sign up as a publisher to start making money from it.
Step 2: Once you click on the “Sign Up as Publisher” button, you will be taken to the registration page where it will ask you to do three things.
- Site information: You have to enter either your site or app name including the URL and description of it.
- Partner information: Enter the username, password and all the other details like name, phone number, Skype id etc.
- Billing preferences: In this tab, enter your payment preferences such as payments via PayPal, Wire transfer, Payoneer etc.
Once you fill all these 3 tab details and click on “Continue” button a popup will show up asking you to read the terms and conditions. Once you click on it, you’re done with the registration!
Now, you can log into it by entering your login credentials.
To create your first ad on RevenueHits, simply select the size of the ad, copy the code and paste into your website where you want to place it.
To increase your ad revenue using RevenueHits, make the most out of best-performing banners
RevenueHits offers lots of banner sizes and formats to quickly boost your earnings. Here are few banner formats currently offered by RevenueHits.
- Text ads: As the name says, you can use your text as the contextual text ads that can be integrated on your site content to increase your click through rates and earnings.
- Pop ups/under: Pop ups work likes crazy. They can be shown to every visitor after some duration and they can boost your earnings almost immediately.
- Apps and widgets: You can not only make more from your sites but you can also show RevenueHits ads on your and widget areas too, to increase your revenue.
- XML feeds: Want to optimize your search results? Then, start using suitable XML feeds with the standard banner ads; it can really help your income grow.
- Custom formats: You can also squeeze your own customized formats along with the default banners and ad formats are given by RevenueHits.
How To Make RevenueHits ECPM Work For You?
Did you know that few publishers who are using RevenueHits on their sites make up to $30 eCPM? You might ask, what is eCPM (effective Cost Per Thousand Impressions)? It is one of the best performance measures for various ad units, so when experimenting, you can use eCPM to compare your results. Even if you have a smaller website with limited traffic, eCPM can be really helpful for increasing your overall revenue and to track your ad performance in a better way.
Not only limited to bloggers
RevenueHits is not only limited to publishers such as bloggers, marketers, app developers to monetize their site traffic to increase their income but also useful for advertisers to increase their traffic from all over the globe.
This is useful because RevenueHits has a global reach of around 2 billion ad impressions every day covering millions of users all over the world. You can get a lot of exposure using their advertising option.
It doesn’t matter what niche you are in, be it fitness, entertainment, shopping or anything that you could think of, you can use their ad network to reach millions of users worldwide.
Must read articles: